Slacking Off

I know, I know. I haven't posted a new dinner in about a week. Does that mean I haven't been cooking dinner? Well, pretty much. Its cold here & I really have been slacking off. I think that one night I simply fed the fresh bread. Even today's post isn't really a dinner as much as it is a condiment. It happens.

In December, I hope to post some foodie gift ideas. I plan on making some spice mixes & baking mixes for Christmas rather than purchasing stuff that will never get used for everyone. In the past, I have baked sweets for my in-laws & they seem to have really liked it. Of course, they may simply be being polite, but I have heard that I'm a good cook. So at least you have that to look forward to. And the people on my gift list will get a sneak peek at their gift possibilities.

In the meantime, try out some of my old recipes or checkout my links list for more ideas.

0 comments: