Roasted Broccoli

This recipe is so stupid simple that it only really has a single measurement. I have been making this for years & even my kids will eat this broccoli (although I assume it is becasue I don't use salt in anything else). The real key is to pre-heat a metal pan in the oven. After that, the rest is fool proof!

I've been mixing up the flavors a bit recently with oils from The Olive Twist, a specialty vinegar & oil store near me. They will be happy to ship you anything you want & she only charges the USPS flat rate postage fee!

Broccoli florets
Olive oil
1/2 t sugar
Salt
Pepper
  1. Pre-heat the oven, with your metal pan inside, to 500 degrees.
  2. Coat broccoli with oil & sugar, then season to taste with salt & pepper.
  3. Pour broccoli in an even layer onto your baking sheet & bake about 10 minutes.
    **You can stir it about halfway through if you prefer, but we really like the crispy edges that develop if you don't.**


Broccoli Recipes on FoodistaClick here for more Broccoli recipes from Foodista!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your site from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this brocolli widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about broccoli recipes,Thanks!