Hot Cheese Dip

I served this with some of my Beer Batter Quick Bread that I had tossed a bit of rosemary, garlic, & parsley into before cooking.  It was g-r-e-a-t! But we did feel like we needed to go for a little jog afterwards!

2 c shredded jack cheese *see note
1 c mayonnaise
1 clove garlic
2 T Parmesan cheese
1   onion, very finely chopped
1/2 c bacon pieces ( I used the kind you get in a huge bag at Sam's Club.)

  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish.
  3. Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes until everything is warm & bubbly.
  4. Serve hot with fresh bread.
 * I imagine you're all the way down here to find out what kind of cheese I'd like you to use. Well, I wanted to use cheddar, but all I had was mozzarella, so I used that. But I think it would come out well with just about any kind of cheese you have.

0 comments: